Corbin Bleu visits Walt Disney Studios Park!

Started by rileymoore00, October 14, 2007, 03:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rileymoore00

I heard there would be audio and video of Monday's 15 year celebration at Disney Studios Park. Corbin Bleu will be there for a special appearance with High School Musical the Tour, the Parade, and Zehr Special! (What is Zehr special by the way?) How would one be able to view footage of the celebration or see pictures???  Thanks everyone!!!

maruychan

I'll be there, fightin' for a kiss, LOL!

rileymoore00

I would love to see pics and video!

thelittlemermaid83

yes where is all the pictures.....he is truly handsome and MY future husband lol.

rileymoore00

Hello thelittlemermaid83

Go to highschoolmusical.musicblog.fr

There are tons of cool pics there already of Corbins visit to Disneyland Paris Studios!  Merci!

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the link :)

Anthony

Is this enough Corbin for you? :wink:

Great that they turned the HSM stage around so it had a nicer backdrop of the TV building. Corbin does good publicity too, these really are the Mouseketeers of the 21st century... :lol:

DisneyBud

Why WAS he wearing that hideous silver jacket though? lol.

Owain

Quote from: "DisneyBud"Why WAS he wearing that hideous silver jacket though? lol.

offtopic; Saw that in H&M the other day !  :P

tubbsy

So not so good publicity for H&M then!  :lol:
Stephs gutted she missed him

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anthony

More photos, more bad jackets for DisneyBud... :lol:

These press pictures are much better quality (photographically, if that's a word) than usual, hopefully it'll continue. They're ALL from WDS too, I don't think they've ever done that before. :)

:arrow: More >>

Maarten

Quote from: "Baloo"These press pictures are much better quality (photographically, if that's a word) than usual, hopefully it'll continue. They're ALL from WDS too, I don't think they've ever done that before. :)

I'm impressed by the fact that Disney didn't waste this oppurtunity. To me it seems like great publicity for the Studios aswell. It would be a smart move to use these pics once again in a few months when High School Musical 2 will be released. :)

RiverSong

I'm just curious, did he also give autographs to guests or was he just there for the press event?

TowMater

Quote from: "princess_cld"I'm just curious, did he also give autographs to guests or was he just there for the press event?

In some photos, He was doing autographs for guests so that's a Yes.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Anthony

Two new official videos of Corbin's visit have been posted on DLRP Today.

The first features RNRC, Crush, pre-parade, HSM On Tour and signing autographs. The second is an interview with lots of nice talk about DLRP and some comments on HSM2.